Our infographics* have been developed to help others better understand the framework and goal of Health Equity, including what factors must be addressed and eliminated in order to achieve Health Equity. If you are interested in having them available on your website, please contact us.
A brief infographic which explains the Health Equity Framework and how social, economic, and environmental conditions affect health in a number of ways. Adapted by HEI from the Bay Area Regional Health Inequities Initiative (BARHII) Framework
- Health inequities are differences in health that are avoidable, unfair, and unjust. Check out this infographic to learn what affects health inequities.
- Health disparities are differences in health outcomes among groups of people. Check out this infographic to learn what affects health disparities.
- This infographic explains the different factors that affect achieving health equity and how we can work to achieve health equity.
- A brief infographic to explain how where you live has a direct effect on your health.
- Check out this infographic to learn about the social and economic factors that affect health.
*Data sources available upon request. To request the sources of data listed in the infographics or motion graphic above or to request a high-resolution PDF for printing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you run into an accessiblity issue with the PDF reports, please email us.
Download a PDF reader