We provide support to faculty and students across the SF State Campus to explore health equity research and generate new approaches to understanding and addressing health equity issues.
- Mentor and provide resources to faculty to foster innovative health equity research.
- Provide peer review for faculty preparing health equity research proposals.
- Support Affinity Groups that support the development of collaborative research among small groups of faculty from across the university.
- Sponsor writing retreats to give faculty the opportunity to work on health equity writing projects.
- Teach graduate and undergraduate level courses on health equity related topics.
- Provide opportunities for students to work on health equity research and projects.