We foster a community of health equity scholars who conduct trans-disciplinary research to understand the mechanisms and potential solutions to persistent health inequities and disparities facing our communities. Browse through our current projects and our research aims.
- Beyond Bullying: Shifting the Discourse of LGBTQ Sexuality and Youth in Schools
- Getting to Zero (G2Zero), an AIDS United Capacity Building Initiative
- Project AFFIRM
- Project SHARe: Stress, Health and Relationships
- Project WAMERU (Women and Men Expanding Relationship Understandings)
- Studying Field Emergence: HPV and the Expanding List of Oncoviruses
- To ensure scientific excellence and cutting-edge knowledge on health inequities and disparities
- To conduct innovative extramural-funded research devoted to understanding and improving health inequities and disparities
- To conduct research into the translation and use of science in practice
- To conduct evaluation research of health equity interventions and approaches relevant for program success
- To synthesize and disseminate research findings to a wide audience.